Monday, July 30 - 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. - Clinic - North Summit High School Auditorium
Thursday, August 2 - 7:00 p.m. - Dance Performance (during the Miss Summit County Pageant) - North Summit High School Auditorium
Registration - $15
Application Deadline - July 23, 2018
- The purpose of this clinic is to help prepare young girls to be a possible future contestant for the Miss Summit County Scholarship Pageant.
- Summit County residents entering pre-school through 5th grade ONLY are eligible to participate.
- During this clinic the girls will be meeting and working with the current Miss Summit County Queen along with other pageant officials.
- Participants will learn how to do a proper pageant walk, public speaking tips, beauty tips and other pageant related topics.
- Each participant will have the opportunity to do a casual pageant walk as her personal bio is being announced.
- This pageant walk is a simple exercise and participants do NOT need to change clothing or model anything specific.
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt and a beautiful tiara!!
- Fee for each participant is $15.
- During this clinic the participants will also be taught a simple dance that will later be preformed during the official Miss Summit County Scholarship Pageant.
Contact: Holly Stephens if you have any questions (801)-652-7406