RULES & REGULATIONS
Jr. & Open Class Will Be Judged Together
1. Enter all Poultry and Pet Rabbits on THURSDAY August 9, 2018, between 11:30 - 3:00 P.M.
2. Poultry and Pet Rabbits will be judged THURSDAY, August 9, 2018. Showmanship Judging will start at 4:00 P.M. followed by conformation judging.
3. Pick up birds and pet rabbits on Saturday, August 11, 2018 after 4:00 p.m.
4. Pen space will be on a first come basis: any birds arriving after pen space is gone will have to furnish their own pens.
5. All birds and pet rabbits entered are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
6. All birds and pet rabbits must be clean and healthy for entrance into the fair.
7. Premiums will be paid as follows:
· Blue - $3.00 Red - $2.00 White - $1.00
8. Plaques and Rosette Ribbons will be awarded to:
· Best Standard Bird of Show
· Best Bantam Bird of Show
· Best Pigeon of Show
· Best Waterfowl of Show
· Jr. Showmanship Winner - Poultry
· Intermediate Showmanship Winner - Poultry
· Senior Showmanship Winner - Poultry
· Best Pet Rabbit of Show
· Runner up Pet Rabbit of Show
· Jr. Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
· Intermediate Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
· Senior Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
9. Poultry Classes
· American/Standard Breeds
· Wild game
· Ducks & Geese
· Showmanship - Junior, Intermediate & Senior
10. Pet Rabbit Classes will be announced at the time of the show